School’s officially out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEA! YEA! YEA! You know what this means right.
HEY! HEY! HEEEY! IT’S A PARTY IN THE USA! I AM A FREE MAN! A FREE MAN! YOU HEARIN’ ME?! A FREE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT’S OUT?! SCHOOL IS OUT! I’m not overly excited or anything……Anyway School is out now (Did I mention that yet?) So I thought this would be the best time to give you a description of what a day at my school was like. NOTE: MAY NOT BE 100% TRUE
Our school’s dress code was so strict
after the first week, three teachers were asked to stay after class!
One student wore a tie to school everyday
Now if they could only got him to wear a shirt.
One kid in our class wore the best everything
even in gym class, he had designer sweat.
One kid was so far behind in homework, his second grade teacher is asking to see his parents
He was in 5th grade!
Here are some of the excuses the kids in my school came up with when they didn’t do their homework:
- Another student fell in a lake and I went to rescue him. He survived, but my homework drowned.
- I lost it fighting this kid who said you weren’t the best teacher ever.
- Aliens abducted it to see how the human mind works.
We had a kid in our school who has never been on time for anything!
- He was two years old when he was born.
- It takes him an hour and a half to watch 60 Minutes.
- He was four hours late catching the 24 hour virus.
Laugh and the class laughed with you
but you got detention alone.
ALL JOKES TAKEN FROM SCHOOLJOKES.COM