MomomommomomomomomomomomomomomomomommomomomomomommoMONDAY! It’s Monday, so you know what that means, grab something fattening and a diet soda and hang on for the ride. I know you were probably expecting me to get into some big spiel of what’s going on today like I usually do but I’m reading this book on Anti-Gravity and it’s impossible to put down. I’m actually not reading any stupid book about anti-gravity, I just found that on a pun website. Here are a few more:
- I used to have a fear of hurdles, but I got over it.
- I was going to look for my missing watch, but I could never find the time.
- I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger. Then it hit me.
- I couldn’t quite remember how to throw a boomerang, but eventually it came back to me.
- To write with a broken pencil is pointless.
- A new type of broom came out, it is sweeping the nation.
- Did you hear about the guy who got hit in the head with a can of soda? He was lucky it was a soft drink.
- I did a theatrical performance about puns. Really it was just a play on words.
LOL! Was that more than a few? Well this isn’t PUNDAY MADNESS, so I suppose we should give you some funny pics to keep your mind entertained.
I don’t know what happened here at all!
I wonder if this was shot by The Phoenix Suns!
Couldn’t Darth Vader just use the force to push the swing? I mean seriously?! LAZY!!!!!!!!!!
Or stuffed it in the closet…STOP LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!
Let me just check my Whiskerbook really quick. Get it! Facebook-Whiskerbook! Ah. The only reason the cat’s on the computer is because he probably heard it had a mouse. Or now he could be checking MewSpace. HAHA! MewSpace. I did it again. Gosh, maybe this should be PUNDAY MADNESS after all.
There’s really no caption I can think of for this one.
Life is really hard for a dinosaur.
I hate claw games but this one I might try.
I don’t know what weirder, the fact that I’m singing this song out loud right now or that this dog has listened to this song.
- A small boy swallowed some coins and was taken to a hospital. When his grandmother telephoned to ask how he was a nurse said ‘No change yet’.
- Show me a piano falling down a mineshaft and I’ll show you A-flat minor.
- Don’t trust people that do acupuncture, they’re back stabbers.
- I was going to buy a book on phobias, but I was afraid it wouldn’t help me.
- A prisoner’s favorite punctuation mark is the period. It marks the end of his sentence.
- When a clock is hungry it goes back four seconds.
- It’s raining cats and dogs. Well, as long as it doesn’t reindeer.
- When the cannibal showed up late to the luncheon, they gave him the cold shoulder.
- What’s the definition of a will? (It’s a dead giveaway).
THAT’S ALL FOLKS!