Ah, Pizza. A fantastic treat everyone loves. But there can be good ways to get this treat, and very, very bad ways to get this treat. Here are those bad ways:
- Start the conversation with “My call to (Pizza place) take 1..ACTION!)
- Do not name the toppings. Spell them.
- Ask for a Big Mac Extra Value Meal.
- Tell them to put the crust on top this time.
- Sing the order to your favorite Lady GaGa song.
- Ask for a deal that’s being served somewhere else. (for example, if ordering at Domino’s ask about their Pizza Hut Meat Lover’s Special!)
- Tell them to make sure your pizza is dead.
- Order two toppings then say “No, they’ll start fighting.”
- Learn how to properly pronounce the ingredients of a Twinkie, ask if they’ll put it in your pizza.
- Have the pizza delivered to a rival pizza place.
- Ask how many dolphins were killed to make that pizza.
- Give the order while drinking something.
- Ask if the pizza is homegrown.
- State your order and say that’s as far as this relationship’s gonna get.
- End your call by saying “This conversation never happened.”