Movie theaters are for one thing: texting. I’m kidding but I’m serious. As we know though, there are certain things to do in a movie theater. These aren’t those things:
- During previews, shout out “COULD YOU PLEASE FAST FORWARD IT?!”
- Whenever there is a gunshot in the movie, yell “EVERYBODY GET DOWN!” and get down on the floor.
- Ask the usher “Come here often?”
- Give a standing ovation when the previews end.
- Cheer when there’s a sad part, and cry when there’s a happy part.
- Clap when a good guy gets hurt.
- Ask the people who walk in late for their autograph.
Don’t do those things and I’d say you’d have a good movie going experience unless you’re watching a lame movie. However if you do, then that’s the end of your film!