Ah! The Mall! A great place to shop! It has a wide variety of stores and is like paradise to any shopaholic. It also is a great place to witness a stampede up close on Black Friday. But like everywhere, there are certain ways to act at a mall, and this isn’t the way:
- Ask mall cops what Paul Blart is like.
- Fall asleep on the mattress in the mattress store.
- At Christmas Time, ask Santa to sit on your lap.
- Stare at the static on the tv display and then ask the people walking by if they can see the hidden picture.
- Sprint up and down the escalator.
- When on the elevator say “I hope it doesn’t break this time.”
- Jump on the mattresses in the mattress store.
- Model the flea collars at the pet shop.
- Change every tv set in the tv store to Disney Channel and repeat the dialogue.
Don’t do those things and you’ll be sure to have a great day at the mall. If you do these things, don’t be surprised when you find out you’re on the mall cops’ most wanted list.